Facilities Support Engineer
Job LocationKingston, Georgetown
The Support Services Engineer is responsible for maintaining Facility operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles and generators & HVAC systems and ensuring they are in good running condition.
Academic qualifications and experience required:
• Diploma Electrical Engineering
• 3+ years' experience in commercial, industrial or facilities environment
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent understanding of Safety Management
• Must have a valid driver's license (MC & MV) and be able to drive manual vehicles
• Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel & Email well
• Ensure all company vehicles function optimally by conducting required daily checks - mechanical, structural and electronically. Ensure clear documentation for these checks.
• Ensure vehicles under warranty are serviced as required according to mileage and dates.
• Plan and coordinate with contractors and employees for vehicle repairs, electrical and HVAC systems and plumbing (or any facilities related issues)
• Perform minor electrical work around the premises (such as replacing damaged / defective lights and points)
• Ensure company vehicles have all updated legally required documents.
• Coordinate with Fuel Suppliers for refueling of standby generator.
• Performing daily maintenance checks of generators.
• Liaising with Finance Department and other entities regarding payments for contractors & to ensure that they are paid.
• Monitoring of safety equipment as it relates to tracking servicing/maintenance requirements follow-up
• Any other related duties assigned from time to time
Applications can be emailed directly to HRGuyana@digicelgroup.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY