Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
Responsible for the operations of Chung's Global Bonds.
- Sound Secondary School Education
- Previous experience will be an asset
- Able to work in a bond/storage environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of quickbooks, inventory management and safety will be an asset
- Documents/Records all items of stock received, ensuring that their respective descriptions, codes, categories are correct while properly handling and storing them.
- Updates and maintains the inventory records on a daily basis to reflect changes in inventory due to stock issues, damages, returns, larceny or disposals – via sale, obsolescence or donation
- Issuing, posting & filling gate passes for materials leaving the compound
- Orders and maintains stock
- Issue the oil, lubricants, gas, propane, fuel etc. and monitors the re-order levels in order to place timely procurement requests
- Monitors the return of all equipment and tools previously issued
- Establishes & maintain re-order level for key spares and materials
- Takes all necessary steps to ensure that the bond is secure and ensures that access by unauthorized persons is prevented
- Ensures that all inventory records are up-to-date and easily accessible to authorized Officers
- Collabrate with the OPM to create and execute stock taking plans and execute accordingly
- Reviews inventory management policies and procedures and makes recommendations for improvement to the OPM.
Will be discussed at the interview
Interested applicants can send their complete CV and cover letter to email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY