Accounts Payable Coordinator
Job LocationExpress International Inc.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for reconciling vendor bills within our software system, currently MineralTree. He/She works both independently and collaboratively to ensure all vendor invoices are processed efficiently and any discrepancies are researched and solved by communicating with both vendors and staff
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
· 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
· 2+ years of Media Payable experience (ideal, not required)
· 2+ years of NetSuite experience (ideal, not required)
· 2+ years of MineralTree or similar AP automation software experience (ideal, not required)
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (solid use of pivot tables and vLookups)
· Good communication skills, as this role requires phone and email communication to staff and vendors
· Fast learner, efficient, and organized
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR SKILLS:
Extensive knowledge of accounting practices, Research Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Corporate Finance, Financial Software, General Math Skills.
· Processing of vendor bills (mainly through our AP platform, MineralTree)
· Reconciliation of vendor bills to Purchase Orders
· Addressing billing discrepancies (unmatched PO numbers or amounts)
· Reconciliation of monthly or quarterly vendor statements
· Credit card reconciliation support (subsequent responsibility based on performance of above tasks)
Interested Applicants are encouraged to apply online using the link below.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY