Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
To provide support to the administrative functions of the firm including but not limited to assisting the Partner, Manager and Employees in daily office needs and maintenance of statutory records.
- Passes in 5 CSEC Subjected including Mathematics & English
- Have at least two years’ experience in a similar capacity or have the ability to quickly learn and be receptive to training
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Appreciation to work with people of different personality and ability to resolve conflict amicably
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Tactful in dealing with HR and administrative issues or situations
- Ability to function independently
- Creating and maintaining required statutory records and information of employees
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Manage Client Billings and Payments
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in enforcing all other company rules, policies and procedures
Send Applications to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY