Experienced Food and Beverage Server
Job LocationRamada Georgetown Princess Hotel, Providence, EBD
Take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages as well as food orders to guest tables according to Hotel specifications, both courteously and efficiently.
High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
2. Certification of previous training in liquor, wine, and food service.
3. Previous culinary training (Optional)
4. Fluency in a second language, preferably Spanish (Optional).
5. Certification in an alcohol awareness program.
6. Certification in CPR (Optional)
7. Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computer/point of sales system.
8. Prior guest relations training.
1. Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
2. Provide legible communication and directions.
3. Compute basic arithmetic.
4. Food handling certification.
5. 1 year or more of experience as a Restaurant Server.
6. Minimum years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
7. Ability to: Understand and focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous. Be well organized, maintain concentration, and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time. Focus attention on details. Suggestively sell restaurant menu items, beverages, and wines.
Special consideration for experienced candidates
Send applications and Curriculum Vitae to the HR Manager at Ramada Princess Hotel, Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana via email - email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY