Mini Mart Manager
Job LocationVHOOP, ECCLES, VERGENOEGEN
The Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the Mini Mart, including meeting daily sales target, financial management and cash handling, inventory control, enforcing company’s policies, motivating team members and ensuring the company’s customer service standard is upkept.
- At least seven (7) CXC Subjects including English and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two years supervisory level experience in the retail business.
- Strong leadership, emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Oversees and ensures that the overall condition of store comply with company standards including but not limited to cleanliness, food services, store and food sanitation, and customer service.
- Ensure that allocated store staffing hours are properly scheduled to provide the best level of customer service.
- Coach and assist team members on how to handle difficult and complicated situations.
- Promote, resolve and record customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
- Conduct Store meetings as needed with employees.
- Monitor and manage inventory level.
- Assist in the implementation marketing campaigns and sales promotions.
- Implement, monitor and report safety and security procedures as it relates to unsafe conditions.
- Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Human Resources Department
Two Brothers Corporation
Block Y Eccles,
East Bank Demerara
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY