Manages departmental activities and personnel, including Technicians and Dispatchers.
- Certification in technical or mechanical training from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a technical capacity, or three (3) years’ experience in slot machine installation.
- Supervisory skills certificate from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Computer Applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Excellent customer service.
- Good working knowledge of the Regions; knowledge of customer locations.
- Effective time management.
- Ensures games and equipment on the route are in good working order.
- Ensures service calls and installations are completed in a timely manner.
- Provides timely and appropriate feedback to the General Manager.
- Counsels employees along with H.R. regarding disciplinary issues.
- Ensures all departments are fully staffed and shifts are covered.
- Ensures new employees are fully trained.
- Enusres adequate inventory of machinery and equipment is maintained.
- Orders machinery and equipment parts and supplies.
- Implements scheduled maintenance, repair and registration of compnay vehicles.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please submit an application along with two references to email@example.com no later than October 2022
** Only applications selected for an interview will be acknowledged **
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY