Security Officer - Males
Job LocationRegion 4
Able-bodied males needed to work with our security company. This job is on a 12 hour shift basis with alternating shifts where necessary. Applicants should be non-smokers, and the owner of a working cellphone. Get hired on spot!
1. Sound primary education
2. Ability to read and write
3. Proper vision and hearing abilities
4. Able to work a shift system, weekends and holidays included.
5. Have a working personal phone
6. Security Experience preferred but not necessary
- Monitoring and controlling access of all personnel and vehicles, arriving and departing from the client’s premises or location;
- Reporting all company violation as outlined in location specific post orders;
- Writing and maintaining all required reports/records;
- Providing assistance to all employees, contractors, and visitors at the location;
- Maintain client confidentiality by not discussing client-based information with client location employees, visitors, and others not employed directly by the client;
- Maintaining a visual deterrence by wearing a neat and clean uniform, with appropriately polished accessories and well-groomed appearance;
- Assuming duties of the assigned post immediately upon arriving at the location;
- Using accurate observation and reporting skills;
- Performing all interior and exterior patrol duties as assigned;
- Performing all reception and telephone duties as assigned;
- Responding to all emergency calls and situations according to safety rules, written client procedures, and post order requirements in a timely and efficient manner;
- Interacting with all client staff and visitor in a professional manner;
- Patrolling premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence;
- Performing other special duties as assigned by the employer.
1. All statutory provisions are made available - washroom, NIS
2. Private insurance plan with Life Insurance in excess of 3 million dollars* and medical cover for employee and spouse. (Option to add dependents also available)
3. Competitive salary scale - 96,000 (inclusive of allowances before taxes and NIS Deductions)
4. Transportation provided where required
5. Traveling allowance.
Submit your application here or come in to our office on Brickdam, next door to St. Mary's Secondary School (formerly the Business School). All aplicants should walk with copies of their original documents - NIS, TIN, ID card or Passport, Birth Certificate, along with two passport size photographs.
Start your career with us, today!
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY