The cleaner will be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of all areas that are designated for her, including private rooms, washrooms, wards, offices, and other areas as required. The job duties are critical as cleanliness is of the highest priority in the hospital.
High school education
- Sweep and mop all assigned areas, such as the front entrance, ground floor, cashier's office, doctors’ offices, receptionist areas, etc
- Sweep and mop steps.
- Wipe rails.
- Clean windows and walls.
- Scrub and maintain floor tiles.
- Clean all doors, mirrors, and glass windows in offices, wards, etc.
- Dry clean chairs.
- Sweep and mop washrooms.
- Clean toilet bowls.
- Empty washroom bins and wipe bin covers.
- Placing appropriate ‘Caution Signs’ at all times when mopping.
- Taking soiled linen to the laundry room and recording it.
- Collect all linen from the operating room/labour room as soon as the nurse finishes a case.
- Cleaning of private rooms, including TV, walls, bathrooms, toilets, sinks, refrigerators, windows, chairs etc.
- Cleaning of water dispenser.
- Removing garbage and replacing garbage bins with appropriate bin liners such as red or black.
- Wash slippers and wipe shoe rack daily.
- Washing and maintaining all buckets, mops, and any other equipment that is used.
Remuneration is commensurate with knowledge, skill and experience.
Address applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Dr. Balwant Singh's Hospital Inc.
314 East Street, South Cummingsburg, Georgetown
or email applications to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY