Business Development Specialist
Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the Business Development Specialist is responsible for responsible for identifying opportunities for business growth and optimizing marketing strategies. They analyze business processes and finances, implement business plans, and establish effective networks.
High school degree or equivalent (A bachelor’s degree in Business Development, Management, Marketing, or Administration would be preferable)
• Solid knowledge and understanding of Oil and Gas business environment and industry viability, policy, and systems
• Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist in a related industry.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels; Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
• Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
• Conducting market research within the Oil and Gas Industry to identify new business and creating networking opportunities.
• Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
• Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
• Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management in a timely manner.
• Generate and Track Leads with success rates and recommendations, reporting on a Weekly basis.
• Coordinating, communicating, and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
• Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
• Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
• Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
• Liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
• Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
Kindly email CV's to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY