Data Entry Clerk
Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The Data Programming Clerk works with the department to ensure all aspects of entering the goods received from suppliers are completed accurately and in a time effective manner.
- Five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of English and Math
- Knowledge of Word and Excel documents
- Enter goods into system correctly and efficiently.
- When printing barcodes ensure that the code given to staff matches the actual physical item.
- Respond to inquiries regarding entered data.
- Ensure that data entry area is clean and no items are to be stored on (CPU) or printers.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Make Recommendations to Data entry Manager.
- Ensure that procedures and rules are followed in the data department.
- Enter information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, or other records.
- Contact preparers of source documents (i.e. purchase orders, invoices) to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
- Respond to inquiries regarding data entered.
- Print barcodes.
- Assist junior staff (bond & store) and department heads when supervisor is not present.
Interested person(s) can send applications to :
The Human Resources Supervisor
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY