Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Driver supports delivery operations by safely operating vehicles while adhering to Company policies, traffic laws and regulations.
- A sound secondary education.
- At least five (5) years driving experience with a clean driving history.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence for motor car/van/lorry.
- Must display a positive and responsible attitude.
- Conducting daily inspection of assigned vehicle before departing the compound.
- Safely delivering orders to customers and picking up goods within assigned geographical areas.
- Transporting staff and visitors as per work schedule.
- Dropping off and picking up documents.
- Reporting any accidents, damages and injuries sustained while operating vehicles in a timely manner.
- Reporting any vehicle defects.
- Cleaning of vehicles’ cabs and interiors.
- Assisting with the unloading and delivery of goods to customers.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, September 03, 2021 to:
Human Resources Manager
M. Beepat & Sons Ltd.
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY