Human Resource and Customer Care Specialist
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Human Resource and Customer Care Supervisor works closely with the Human Resource Director to not only ensure that the basic functions within El Dorado Offshore (EDO) are completed but also to create a functional working environment for Management and employees alike and will assist in carrying out the following functional areas: HR departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, job evaluation/analysis, and other employment related functions. He/ She assists to lead the Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior employee base.
EDUCATION AND EXPERINCE
- Minimum of a degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of crew change operations for offshore would be an asset
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding
- Perfomance Management and Training Development
- Industrial Relations
- Customer Care
To be discussed at interview
Applicatons can be submitted to our mailbox located at:
Lot 23 Brickdam,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY