Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The HSE Assistant will be responsible for ensuring that all staff members comply with the company’s Health and Safety guidelines, implement policies where they see it fit and also ensure that all company work is carried out in accordance with EPA’s guidelines.
- CXC Grade 1-3 (Math & English) OR
- Certificate in Occupation Health and Safety OR
- Atleast one (1) or more years’ experience in the field
- Conduct Blood and Alcohol testing on a daily basis
- Having safety talks with staff
- Write up drivers checklist
- Update trackers
- Conduct spot checking
- Write up non-compliance letters and reports
- File documents related to the department
- Conduct housekeeping walk through with yard staff
- Apply for permits in keeping with EPA requirements
To be discussed at the interview.
Candidate interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to:
Human Resources Department
Cevons,s Waste Management
1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY