House Keeping Supervisor
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision and control of cleaning and servicing for all private rooms, washrooms, wards, offices and other areas as required.
- Five subjects CXC inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- At least one year experience in a similar position.
- Manage the ongoing activities of the laundry and all cleaners, handymen and attendants when assigned cleaning duties. Ensure that all areas outlined are cleaned daily.
- Ensure an adequate supply of clean linen is available.
- Ensure that rooms are checked regularly for repairs and refurbishing and that appropriate maintenance is completed.
- Ensure that staff are coached and trained to perform their duties effectively.
- Ensure that the roster is maintained and adhered to at all time.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Dr. Balwant Singh's Hospital Inc.
314 East Street, South Cummingsburg
Applications can be dropped off at the hospital
Emailed to: email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY