Job LocationOronoque & Charlotte St, Georgetown
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets record and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
- CXC: Mathematics and Principal of Accounts
- CAT / ACCA level 1 and/or level 2
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks or other accounting software.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Payroll and related taxes
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Internal audit
- Bank Reconciliation
- Any other assigned tasks
Will be discussed at the interview
Send PDF copy of your Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to
Source One Oil and Gas Marine Supplies 186 Charlotte and Oronoque Streets, Georgetown, Guyana.
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the position you're applying for in the subject line of the Email.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY