Job LocationLot 20 Public Road Diamond East Bank Demerara
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Technician should be able to respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
• CompTIA A+ with one year of experience in a similar position.
• Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS X, Office 365
• Mac and PC hardware, Printers, scanners, and computer peripherals.
• Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users.
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
• Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
• Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
• Installing and upgrading POS Terminals and Printers.
• Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
• Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
This will be discussed at the interview.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY