• High school diploma/ Secondary Education
• At least one year of experience with corporate housekeeping
• Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and proper use of cleaning agents
• Attention to detail
• Physical strength and stamina to work extended periods
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing the sheets, changing and arranging the towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting and rearranging the room after guests check out
• Report and return any guest properties found in the rooms while rendering service
• Report cases of property damage in commercial spaces to supervisor
• Work with a team of housekeepers on each shift
• Clean, disinfect and store all equipment at the end of the shift
Kindly send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY