Under the guidance of the Operations Manager duties will include but are not limited to interaction with candidates and clients, recruitment of highly skilled technical project personnel, contract writing and execution, as well as human resource management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar role
- Ability to build strong relationships with individuals
- Excellent communication & decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in an environment where priorities change
- Team participation skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and constantly seeking to expand knowledge of industry
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Maintain and foster relationships with key interface personnel within client organization
- Contract management: including drafting, renewals, terminations, and revisions
- Proactively preparing and tracking key performance indicators for Organization and Clients
- Preparing reports as required
- Address any concerns or questions raised by consultants
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
- Follow protocols and procedures in producing necessary and appropriate documentation
- Stay current on National Industry staffing trends and requirements – and impact on local market
- Consistently attain and contribute to individual, team and company goals
Kindly email CVs to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY