Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Secretary provides high-level, confidential administrative support. Duties entail clerical, administrative and project-based, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- Degree in Project Management or Business Administration
- Knowledge of word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
Responsibilities (include but not limited to
Confidential administrative support
- Monitor various tasks and projects to ensure they are completed on time.
- Requesting information from various sources for management.
- Answering calls, placing follows ups and sending emails to key management persons.
- Meet with stakeholders when needed.
- Plan, organize and manage events for key management personnel.
- Attend events/meetings as the principal representative
- Ensure all weekly and monthly reports are submitted in a timely manner
- Prepare letters and do follow up
- Documentation creation, organization, preparation and circulation electronically and in printed form.
- External and internal client follow up on previously requested appointments, tasks, meetings etc.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prioritization of email calendar and project daily.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested person(s) can send applications to :
The Human Resources Supervisor
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY