BILINGUAL RECRUITER (SPANISH & ENGLISH)
The Recruiter is responsible for providing recruitment services to varying clients inclusive of sourcing, screening, phone interviewing of candidates and other processes involved within the candidate hiring and selection process.
- One (1) year recruiting experience is a plus.
- One (1) year customer service and/or sales experience.
- Five (5) subjects CXC inclusive of passes in Math and English.
- Experience in a leadership capacity would be advantageous.
- Ability to read, write and speak both Spanish and English fluently
- Pre-screen candidate applications.
- Effectively communicate job opportunity (Benefits, compensation & company culture to persuade them to consider the job.
- Make and/or receive outbound and/or inbound calls.
- Conduct phone interviews.
- Onboarding candidates:
- Conduct background investigations.
- Run various reports required to qualify candidates.
- Updating clients’ ATS system.
- Scheduling hiring manager and onboarding interviews.
- Attain recruiting metrics outlined by assigned client (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Annually)
- Provide frequent updates on the recruiting process.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly reports as required.
- Attend & participate in company related motivational/educational classes.
- Employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Attractive salary and company benefits.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY