Sales Associate 1
Job Location31 High and Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust , Georgetown
• Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted.
• Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
• Strong communication skills in English (oral and written);
• Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail.
• Proactive, critical thinker.
Minimum 5 subjects at C.X.C, Computer skills and one year working experience in Sales.
1. Prepare stock requisition --------- ensuring no stock out by preparing daily list of items to be requisitioned for, following through and restocking shelves/ sections (within the time frames)
2. Quotations - Prepare quotation within the time frame and inform the person
and send it.
3. Quotation Report - Follow-up on the quotations daily. Weekly submit every Thursday
4. Answer the telephone - Follow the telephone standard (When needed)
5. Code and place price tags - All items are coded correctly and priced correctly (when needed)
6. HOB orders – Fill all WhatsApp or telephone orders within the turnaround time.
Applications can be sent electronically to email@example.com, CC: opmsilvies@Gmail.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com or submitted by hand addressed to the HR Supervisor, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY