Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
Coordinating and supervising the staff and operations in the Security Services, ensuring that security strategies, policies, procedures, and programmes are coordinated, developed, and implemented to ensure the safety and security.
Sound Secondary education and training in Military or ParaMilitary field
3-4 years experience in Para Military field will be an asset
- Conduct briefings at the start of new shifts to inform Security Officers of pertinent information regarding company and safety/ security matters.
- Schedules security personnel to cover designated facilities and shifts.
- Patrols assigned areas on foot, checking for fires, vandalism, suspicious activity or persons, or safety/fire hazards.
- Investigates and/or reports hazards arid unusual or suspicious circumstances for correction or follow-up actions.
- To help train and assess subordinates to ensure familiarity with and implementation of the Company's Procedures. Providing refresher and update training as and when necessary and maintain accurate records of the same.
- To monitor all electronic security systems including fire alarms, CCTV and patrol management to immediately report any systems malfunction.
- and others
Will be discussed at the interview
Interested persons can send their application to email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY