Business Development & Commercial Manager
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Panthera Solutions is growing its team to service the developing oil & gas industry in Guyana. Our aim is to be Guyana’s leading provider of industrial solutions and value-added services in asset maintenance and offshore deck services. We are currently looking for a Business Development and Commercial Manager to be an integral member of the Panthera Team. Please note that this position is based in Georgetown, Guyana.
The incumbent will manage the Business Development and Commercial activities of the existing business streams and develop new opportunities to bring to market. The principle existing business streams include: painting, insulating, scaffolding, rigging, industrial cleaning and rope access. This is a key position and the chosen candidate will be expected to bring drive and knowledge to the business to achieve the company’s growth objectives.
- An MBA or similar qualification would be an advantage.
- B.Sc degree in an engineering field would be an advantage.
- Previously held leadership role in Business Development and commercial process is a requirement.
- Previous experience in the offshore oil and gas industry is considered an asset.
- Experience in project planning, cost control and general financial and administrative management associated with industrial projects.
- Demonstrated safety leadership.
- Knowledge of procurement is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of logistics is considered an asset.
- Ability to work from oral and written instructions, sketches, and diagrams.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads & frequent changes in priorities.
- Commitment to service excellence
- Excellent communication skills & ability to read, write, & speak fluent English.
- Must be legally able to work in Guyana.
- Grow the pipeline of existing and new business for company business streams
- With the agreement of senior management bring new revenue opportunities to market
- In partnership with the Operations Manager ensure operational and commercial compliance with company and client requirements.
- Manage commercial relationships with company’s existing and new customer base
- In partnership with the Operations Manager ensure budgets are completed and achieved.
- In consultation with partners manage the completion of EOI’s, RFP’s ad quotations.
- In consultation with existing administration staff ensure that all invoicing and AR activities are up to date.
- Proactively identify and develop solutions to mitigate gaps in client service delivery.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships.
- Support administrative requirements associated with operations and service delivery.
- Actively participate in all client and PSI sponsored safety initiatives and programs.
- Promote the importance of safe and environmentally conscious job performance across PSI and third party sub-contractual operations; and
- Ensure all operations are compliant with legislative, Client and PSI safety and quality management policies and procedures.
Kindly send applications along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Human Resources Department of Panthera Solutions Inc, Q1 Providence, East Bank Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY