Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
An Operations Supervisor is responsible in leading and coaching Service Representatives in order to deliver quality customer serviceand maximize revenue. He/She commits to the development of representative’s core technical and soft skills in the pursuit of highlevel productivity and consistent service levels. He/She is responsible for the overall management including agent performance anddevelopment. He/ She is also responsible for managing their team to service level agreements and other client driven team metrics.
At least 1 year experience in team leadership in a Call Center setting or other related work.
At least 6 months of previous Sales Experience.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Administer Agent schedule adherence
- Vast knowledge of company product
- Ensure quality goal is met and maintained; including conducting Root-Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Assist in Agent hiring decision
- Administer corrective actions and performance improvement plans
- Ensure employee satisfaction
- Communicate to agents about business changes
- Maintain client service levels
- Provide resource support to agents
- Create and deliver agent action plans
- Maintain and proactive approach as it relates to KPIs
- Deliver weekly coaching with agents
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices
- Create employee development plans and annual reviews
- Provides crucial account-related updates and feedbacks to upper management
- Participate in Gemba activities and other Six Sigma related deep-dives and activities
- Generate a minimum of 2 hours on the phones per week
- Participate in internal and external calibration sessions
- Performs other administrative activities necessary
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY