The Receptionist is responsible for welcoming visitors and providing information to callers to the organization ensuring that internal and external contacts are responded to promptly and efficiently. All activities must conform to the guidelines and standards set by the organization.
- Five (5) subjects at CXC/GCE O’ Level, including Mathematics and English Language.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Professional in appearance and conduct;
- Team player;
- Honest and ethical
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Committed to continuous learning
- Greets and assists clients/customers/visitors to the organization and directs clients/customers to the appropriate service representative.
- Receives, directs and relays telephone messages.
- Re-directs calls as required and takes accurate messages.
- Receives deliveries to the organization and ensures that recipients are aware of their arrival.
- Opens, date stamps, registers, sorts and forwards mail to relevant parties.
- Provides information and ensures that internal and external contacts are responded to promptly and professionally.
- Provides administrative support in accordance with pre-established specifications and standards.
- Assist the Assistant Manager-Underwriting and other personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Supports the development and maintenance of a team environment by performing other related duties.
- Adheres to Anti-Money Laundering and other guidelines.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY