Job Location161 Lamaha Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana
Junior Recruiter responsibilities include posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews. Assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, helping to find and hire the most qualified people for our opening roles.
If you areenthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to have you on board.
- Must have Medical Knowledge
- Strong recruiting background working with U.S. Clients
- Knowledge of recruitment software and database systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Managing the résumé database.
- Attention to details and able to reach client deadlines.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
Please send application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY