Human Capital Director
To manage human capital, talent management, to provide leadership on local organizational development and change management initiatives while supporting regional strategy.
MSc, HRM or any equivalent
Knowledge of Industrial Relations Management.
Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
Candidates must be skilled in the following:
- Organizational Development
- Change Management
- Commercial Awareness/business acumen
- Negotiation skills/Influencing
- Conflict Resolution
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Ensure alignment with business requirements and to provide advice to achieve optimal staff productivity.
- Attract and recruit the right talent to deliver business results.
- Ensure alignment of employee activities to the business priorities.
Attractive Renumeration offered.
Kindly apply to : Chyvonne_Lennon@unicomer.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY