Job LocationLot 122 Parade Street, Kingston, Georgetown.
WHO ARE WE
Global Edge Consultants – Medical Division is a premier, full-service recruiting firm that specializes in nursing and healthcare contracts for travel, local and permanent assignments. We are seeking a driven Credentialing Assistant who will work in a fast-paced – results-oriented – team-based environment.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Results-driven and action-focused
- Systematic and Analytic thinkers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to solve problems, think creatively, and provide solutions
- Diploma is preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal form.
- Excellent organizational ability with attention to detail and ability to work towards deadline
- Computer literate
- Coachability and telephone skills required
- The ability to function efficiently, accurately, and calmly in a fast-paced environment.
- Following up with candidates via telephone, email and SMS for pending items
- Upkeep and management of record keeping system to maintain accuracy to match clients’ requirements
- Downloading and saving documents from online sources
- Daily check in’s and follow up on candidates documents
- Scheduling drug screens and other pre-credentialing
- Salary commensurate with qualifications
- Medical/Dental and Vision Coverage
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY