Job LocationOronoque & Charlotte St, Georgetown
Day-to-day life as the administrative assistant includes coordinating various calendars, taking phone calls and messages, sending emails, prepping for large meetings and presentations, capturing notes in meetings, and many other related tasks.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- CXC inclusive of Mathematic, English, and Office Procedures
- Diploma in Public/Business Management - with 3 years experience
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations
- Any other tasks that may be assigned
Will be discussed at the interview
Send PDF copy of your Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to
Source One Oil and Gas Marine Supplies 186 Charlotte and Oronoque Streets, Georgetown, Guyana.
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the position you're applying for, in the subject line of the Email.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY