The Procurement Administrator is a key member attached to the Finance Department focusing on the Procurement functions of the Company's operation in Guyana. He/She will report directly to the Finance Manager and will offer relevant support as required.
- 5 subjects CXC inclusive of Maths and English and/or Diploma in Business or related field from a recognized University or educational institution.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Procuement Laws of Guyana.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications.and very organized.
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with exceptional judgment and discretion.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask.
- Preparation of Client Quotations based on client requests.
- Maintain accurate auditable records of all client related procurement transactions.
- Examines and evaluates vendor quotations ensuring it meets the client requirements.
- Examines, evaluates and reconciles client Purchase Orders against quotations submitted.
- Examines, evaluates and reconciles vendor Invoices against client Purchase Orders.
- Prepares and submits client rebilling packages ensuring completeness to Finance.
- Update and distribution of Client and Organizations Open Purchase Order reports.
- Liaises with clients as it relates to outstanding orders to be delivered, quotations pending, validation and verification of customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain Vendor Files, Vendor Database, and Contract/Lease Files.
- Assist with the Vendor Pre-qualification exercises.
- Assist with Vendor Supplier Evaluations.
- Maintain QMS requirements in Guyana.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain computer database for the contract management system.
- Manage the ordering and distribution of Stationery companywide.
- Source and determine reliable vendors as per company/client requests.
- Maintain accurate auditable records of all procurement transactions in accordance with Records Procedure.
- Analyzing prices, viability an effectiveness of vendors.
- Examines and evaluates supplier responses and ensures that the contract follows original solicitations and statements of work.
- Costing and Budgeting of grocery orders for approval.
- Submitting of Cheques/Cash request as per grocery order to Finance department.
- Weekly Rebills.
- Preparation of Variance Reports.
- Submit Rebill documents to AR.
- Assist in formulating company Approved Supplier Listing.
- Submit RFQ’s to Suppliers.
- Liaise and coordinate with Finance & Accounting department (AP) for payments to suppliers.
- Splitting of Grocery Orders in accordance with company vendor listing.
- Create Purchase Orders from Purchase Requisitions.
- Track and Close “Open” Purchase Orders.
- Updates and maintains system data.
- Any other duties as assigned.
To be discussed at the interview.
Kindly submit all applications to the HR Manager at email@example.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY