Marine (Personnel On Board) Coordinator
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Marine POB Coordinators monitor/maintain all crew change planning/forecasting from Vessel Operators. POB Coordinators will be responsible for capturing all needed certificates required for individuals to going offshore via vessel and/or RW. POB Coordinators report directly to the Marine Supervisor.
- 3-5 years’ experience in logistics planning, coordinating and execution of tasks
- University Degree/High School Diploma or Technical Training
- Support Logistics Manager interfacing with Contractor Logistics and Materials Management personnel.
- Interface with key personnel to ensure logistics/materials management - contracting, materials management, logistics plan for deliveries and customs procedures.
- Develop an understanding of local transport and in-country logistics capabilities and capacities - Develop logistics elements of bid requirements, monitor KPIs, and coordinate progress reporting and materials management requirements.
- General knowledge of local and national environmental and regulatory requirements
- Interface with other Logistics Coordinators, Leads, Advisors and project planning teams to understand and resolve logistics issues.
- Weekly report showing the status of all POs issued to date and Project Schedule. This report will show transport, receiving, customs clearing, storage and issuing of materials to the line-item level.
- Ensure all materials received are stored in a safe and secure facility
- Create a file and maintain adequate records of each major transaction/shipment/PO
Keep a Materials Issue Report Register
- Effective English written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Good data entry Skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Pro-Active and self-starter individual
- Willing to learn on the job training
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly submit a detailed updated CV.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY