Job LocationCampbellville, Georgetown
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing strong clerical support with respect to the mobilization of workers, documentation, data entry, scheduling of interviews, contacting suppliers, and processing advances.
Seven subjects at CSEC in Business Administration.
Working proficiency in Microsoft Office or certification to support competencies is required
Must be highly confidential
Have good work ethics
Be able to work with deadlines;
Proactive and use initiative.
2-3 years experience in a similar position
In detail, the individual will:
1. Monitor the work rotation of company personnel;
2. Organize for personnel to travel to the various work sites;
3. Arrange accommodation, meals, and transportation as necessary.
4. Maintain relevant documentation of new recruits and an updated filing system;
5. Print, copy, scan, and bind documents;
6. Answer the telephone, take messages, and disseminate information as necessary;
7. Receive, document, and forward to Accounts approved advances for personnel;
8. Monitor and maintain medical inventory supplies needed by the various work sites;
9. Liaise on a daily basis with personnel from the various work sites, assess their needs, and provide updated reports to the Administrative Manager.
10. Assist in updating Quickbooks
11. Obtain quotations from suppliers;
12. Undertake external errands from time to time.
13. Perform any other clerical duties associated with this position.
Interested applicants may email cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY