Job Location56 Brickdam and Austin Place, King Solomon Building
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for providing support to the other organizational functions. The Inventory Clerk is also accountable for maintaining records of quantity and value of material stocked in the establishment.
- At least five (5) subjects at CXC inclusive of Math and English .
- Diploma or Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain, or any other related field would be an asset but not required.
- Monitor stock quantity and expiry dates to prevent depreciation and damages.
- Work alongside bond clerks and receiving clerks to ensure full compliance of inventory SOP’s in receiving, picking and packing.
- Check all inventory counts on replenishment requisitions, packing, picking and wholesale deliveries to customers.
- Investigate and create reports for damage, expired and shortage of inventory.
- Ensure replenishments are done efficiently and timely so as to meet customer satisfaction while maintaining inventory order.
- Produce weekly inventory expiry and slow and fast movement report.
- Work alongside Inventory Supervisor and warehouse supervisor in developing systems in tracking efficient inventory movement to maintain a smooth flow in daily operations while protecting company products so as to prevent lost.
- Any other task given by Manager.
Will be discuss in job interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY