Customer Service Representative
We are recruiting for a customer services representative for one of our clients located in Georgetown. The incumbent plays an integral role in the company and can actively listen to customers to fulfill the day-to-day customer requirements and operations of the company. In promoting the company’s ability to provide excellent unparalleled customer service, the CSR must also be able to create and develop actionable solutions when the customer relays any issues or complaints.
- 2-3 years of customer service and/ or sales experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Knowledge of Phone systems and etiquette
- Secondary school level qualifications completed
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Negotiation and ability to resolve conflict situations
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Team working skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Attention to details
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and utilize Time-management skills effectively
- Problem solving skills
- Maintain and update customer listing and data and understand customer needs and prospective sales opportunities available to promote company’s sales and service.
- To facilitate the day-to-day operations of the company by updating all relevant systems and documentation for use by relevant stakeholders, internal and external, within deadlines, and as required. This will mean utilizing effective time management skills and team working skills to ensure the same.
- Provide excellent unparalleled customer service and maintain a professional working relationship with all company’s stakeholders, internal and external
- Submits timely bookings and contracts to principals and customers, while referring to price lists and product literature.
- Communicate with customers and client’s suppliers as needed to assist with delivery and clearance of shipments.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and any reports required, while meeting local, foreign, and principal requirements
- Identify weaknesses and recommend changes in products, service, procedures, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments and changes to individual customer needs and reporting the same to management
- Resolves any raised complaints, including those received from customers, by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and communicating the same to all team members.
- Daily monitoring of all communications, and coordinates with all departments, customers, principals, and other key parties, as well as ensuring that timely responses/reports/updates are given within deadline requirements
- Ensures compliance of all local report requirements within deadlines for all Statutory Authorities, including but not limited to Customs and Excise, Immigration, Maritime services, Health Authorities, Terminal etc., as needed.
- Ensure company records are organized, updated, current and readily available for examination. This will include coordinating with other staff members to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of filing systems
- To always adhere to and promote the company’s policies, guidelines, and procedures, meeting all KPI and reporting standards.
- Perform any other duties, including administrative duties as assigned?by your managers
- Report any areas of potential risk which may attract penalties or pose as a loss to management as soon as possible
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY