Social Media Specialist
Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The position shall cover the following areas:
Responsibility includes managing the daily operations of all social media platforms by directly liaising with the relevant staff to effectively promote products and the overall company image.
CXC/CSEC – Grades 1 to 2 in English A & Mathematics
Diploma in Digital Marketing would be an asset.
Experience & Requirements:
1-2 years Social Media or Marketing experience.
Ability to develop the right voice for the social media platform.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Social Media Specialist
- Oversee the day-to-day campaigns and ensure band consistency.
- Effectively supervise all social media interaction between customers and the company and to ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Communicate daily, weekly, monthly with the Marketing Manager to use Social Media insight tools to report on the overall performance of every campaign.
- Responding to comments and messages on each of our accounts to maintain a solid online presence.
- Implement all actionable plans to grow and maintain followers on all social media platforms.
- Schedule on a daily basis all marketing collateral on social media to reach the maximum reach and response from followers.
- Engage with followers via stories, live feed and commentary to build a rapport between the company and its patrons.
- Assist with developing, implementing and supervising social media strategies.
- Stay up to date with all social media practices and technologies.
- Analyzing data and providing key marketing data on customer experience on social media vs. in-store experience.
- Promote and update all of the group of company’s ecommerce platforms.
- Any other task related to ensure the consistency of the marketing department
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested persons can send applications to :
The Human Resources Supervisor
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY