Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
The Safety Supervisor assist and work closely with the Safety Manager in ensuring the company is compliant with the FMCSA safety standards and operating as a safe carrier. Serves as the 2nd point of contact in the Safety Dept. Handles the supervision of the log auditing roles and responsibilities in the Dept. This position is highly responsible in supervising the driver managers log auditing functions.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a statistical analysis role
• Ability to quickly review and interpret data
• Strong reporting and communications skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• A degree or diploma in a data analysis/statistical discipline would be an asset
- Application approval in Tenstreet - Safety Approvals.
- Lytx DriveCam event Audit, drivers' coaching.
- Driver qualification files audit - Update Tentstreet with updated documents (Med Card, Licenses etc.) Complete COV.
- Drivers HOS escalation
- Driver orientation -back up
- Maintain driver Masterfile.
- Samba Safety Driver MVR monitoring and updating Action Alerts reported
- Manage TCN active driver database.
- Complete Previous Employment Verification-back up
- Oversee closing Open/ongoing Logs Cases and documentation/disciplinary process.
- Maintain records, inspection report, mailing and execute based on process for DOT Inspections/tickets Received [Clean & Negative], corrective action & Training.
- Conduct monthly safety meeting with the drivers.
- Create and suggest initiatives to improve Driver Logs and HOS.
- Prepare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Work closely with operations team to ensure that Driver Logs are in full compliance.
- Manage relationships with key operations stakeholders (Operations Directors, Driver Managers, Ops Managers & Drivers).
- Communicate driver issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Work closely with Operations Managers and other management teams to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with the implementation.
- Any updated tasks in keeping with the needs of the business.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY