Store Administrator - Ashley Furniture Homestore
The incumbent is responsible for the general administration of the branch operations and its employees. The Store Administrator will provide support to the Store Manager by supplying relevant, concise and timely information that will assist in the day-to-day operational issues surrounding the efficient running of a branch. He/she will ensure that customers receive service beyond their expectations.
- Advanced level Certificate / Diploma in Management or Business Studies qualification at a tertiary level.
- minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Accuracy, thoroughness and problem solving skills
- Experience in Sales
- Highly motivated
- Strong work ethics and integrity
- Provide support to the Store Manager in ensuring that the branch achieves targets relevant to the Company’s targets/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure branch compliance of Unicomer systems, policies and procedures
- Timely preparation and submission various reports
- Coordinate the stocktaking activities of the branch in accordance with company policy
- Ensure that customers receive service that consistently exceeds their expectations
- Foster team spirit among staff to ensure that the goals of the Internal Charter are achieved
- Ensure conformance with established housekeeping and Visual Merchandize standards
Attractive Salary offered.
The Human Resources Manager
Unicomer (Guyana) Inc.
25-26 Main Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY