Job LocationSheriff Street
Greets shoppers, answers questions, and helps them find products
Learns about new products and makes recommendations to customers
Stock shelves and displays according to the planogram
Makes sure that all products are within the expiration date
Cleans and sanitizes assigned area, including sweeping, mopping and dusting
Previous experince will be an asset.
CXC in Maths & English
- Greet Customers, provide them with item information and direct them to the items location in a store.
- Control inventory and inform procurement managers in acse of low inventory levels.
- Monitor all expired items according to the company policy.
- Perform stocking duties such as lifting, rotating products, dusting etc.
- Oversee daily price changes and ensure all products has a price tags.
Will be discuss during interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY