Essentially, to take the lead on company and client accounts
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activities
We are happy to engage a Jr. Accountant who:
See themselves as:
- Being Professional, Mature, and Reliable
- Forward Thinking and Receptive
- Prioritize Growth & Personal Development
- Have an Insatiable Appetite for #s and Accuracy
- Takes Pride in their Output
- Self Aware
- ACCA - Level II Qual.
- A min. of 2 years of working experience
- Audit Experience (would be a +)
- Quickbooks Knowledge (a +)
- Tax Knowledge (a +)
- Command MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Payroll Software Experience (an advantage)
- Training Skills/Expertise (a superb advantage)
To take the lead on executing and completing company & client accounts (in summary) on a cycle basis.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY