Community Relations Specialist I
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Support Community Relations team to implement community relations plan and monitor progress in an effort to enhance image and reputation of the Company as long-term strategic partner. Help to Build and maintain relationships with community stakeholders, Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Community Based organizations (CBS), and schools
- A degree from a recognized university in Social Development Studies, Education public affairs, or a Social science-related field.
- At least 3 years of community and social development work experience
- Support community relations advisor with contribution and sponsorship budget spending, implementation, and reports.
- Coordinates contribution and sponsorship correspondence.
- Recommend public/community visibility events for Client’s leadership to participate to increase positive image.
- Collaborate with communications and media team to seek positive media coverage and public recognition for the grants.
- Aligns programs with business objectives and Guyana’s development strategy.
- Maintain regular engagements with key stakeholders and incorporate learnings/feedback into community relations planning.
- Organizes community engagements.
- Supports and participates in conferences, exhibitions, tradeshows, and career fairs.
- Support business public consultations
- Organizes and encourages workforce involvement in community projects.
- Maintains Community Events Calendar.
- Any other responsibilities assigned
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY