Project Manager II
Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing major capital projects (>500 M$) according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget. Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed. Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns. Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- BSc. in Engineering
- Experience on international projects, with at least two overseas assignments
- Experience in execution of a major capital project is preferred
- The candidate must have leadership and personnel management skills, and strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders including operations, co-ventures and host government representatives.
- The candidate must be an effective teacher and mentor, able to share knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in most Project Management skills (e.g. execution planning, contracting/procurement, cost estimating, project controls, planning & scheduling, organization design, etc. )
- Experience in one or more technical disciplines (Marine, Facilities, Subsea, Pipelines, Structures, etc.)
- Responsible for development of requisite quality Gate deliverables in accordance with agreed milestones
- Responsible for obtaining functional management agreement on specified project deliverables
- Responsible for development of regular project reporting
- Integrates Development Planning and Sub-surface Team work products into overall project plans
- Must be willing to work in the field / at a construction site
- Anticipate 50 hour/week requirement
Interested applicants can email a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY