Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the outdoor areas such as yards, walkways, and exterior buildings. Also, understand and interpreting the contents of the Organisation Policy and Procedure Manual.
· Sound Secondary education.
· A valid Driver’s Licence.
· The Ability to work flexible hours.
· Capable of using basic hand tools.
· Follow the Company's Policy and Procedures at all times.
· Maintain a clean surrounding at all time.
· Delivering of Mails within the Aerodrome.
· Assist with minor maintenance work.
More information upon interview.
Please email Applications to:
Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle,
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY