Call Center Operations Supervisor
Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
Qualfon is looking for a competent Call center supervisor to organize and direct the staff of our call
center. You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize
performance. An excellent call center supervisor must have customer service and supervisory
experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and
motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented. The goal is to drive excellent
performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
- 1 year of experience in a leadership position ( Trainer, QA or Supervisor)
- At least 6 months of sales Experience
- Schedule flexibility
- time management skills
- computer savviness
○ Monitors attendance of the customer service representatives
○ Compares login time on the Avaya with the Biometrix data.
○ Uses the Biometrix data to monitor tardiness.
Balancing of Server
○ Uses CMS Supervisor tool to generate weekly server assignment for each representative
○ Balances Miami and Atlanta server for every shift to ensure all calls are catered on time
Team Communication and feedback
○ Reads emails addressed to the department at the beginning of the shift to ensure all necessary communication, updates and issues are addressed on time.
Department QFN (Attendance) for the day
○ Checks and updates attendance template
○ Records number of absences and the reasons ands sends it to the Senior Manager through email.
Manual Logger and Verint Exception Logger
○ Collates and files reps break schedules based on the data displayed on Verint.
○ Manually enters acceptable authorized behavior on Verint for exemption.
○ Collates from the main file Scorecard data and transfers it to a One on One form.
○ Conducts one on one coaching on rep’s scorecard twice a month.
NTE, DA and Coaching Log
○ Extracts from the main file a serial number to ensure integrity of the memo/document.
○ Tenders memos to the representative in accordance to the offense being committed.
○ Submits memos to the HCD for safekeeping and future reference.
Center Updates and URECAF
○ Disseminates updates to the team during the post shift meeting.
QA Update, QA score, QA Document and RCA
○ Discusses updates related to Quality in the absence of the Quality Analyst and ensures disciplinary actions for unacceptable QA scores are served.
○ Assists QAR in conducting RCA for Miami and internal evaluation.
○ Participates in the activities initiated by the QAR for the betterment of the Team’s Performance.
10 day Planner
○ Records schedules for rep’s one on one coaching and activities that will enhance his performance
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Supervisor
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY