Developing store strategies to expand store traffic and optimize profitability. Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff. Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service within a retail electronics environment.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Atleast 3 years’ experience in retail management
- Good interpersonal and public relation skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Ability to manage stock levels
- Schedules employees for optimum store performance, including back up plans for peak hours, vacation, sick time, training, etc
- Achieving goals by leading the team in inside sales, and outbound marketing.
- Drives success by ensuring employees follow the sales process.
- Assists customers, handles customer escalations and promotes a positive customer experience.
- Assists with the management of the approved store budget by monitoring adherence to customer fee and credit policies/practices.
- Assists in the training of all retail staff of company sales procedures/policies, programs, promotions, incentives, etc.
- Maintains desired store appearance according to company standards.
- Maintain proper and adequate levels of inventory to support sales traffic.
- Participates in month-end inventory reconciliation and audits with Inventory/Sales Representative. Communicate to Internal Audit Manager any inventory discrepancies.
- Coaching retail sales staff. Positively influences and motivates all employees by maintaining a team approach in the day-to-day management of all employees. Addresses performance issues to ensure quality and efficiency in the sales process.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings to communicate company trends, happenings, performance statistics and standards.
- Achieves established sales quotas and leads by example in all aspects of the sales process, product knowledge and customer satisfaction/retention.
- Managing all aspects of store security and report additional needs or findings to the Manager.
- Demonstrates technical competence for products and services sold.
- Maintains a relationship with the Operations Management that allows for ongoing knowledge of and participation in development, customer-related issues and resolution of these issues.
- Engages in community activities and business development that support business goals.
Kindly email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY