Job Location24 East Half, Light & 2nd Street, Alberttown, Georgetown
Ultra Care Medical Centre Inc. is seeking an experienced Attendant. As an attendant at our hospital, you will be part of this unique and dynamic support staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the willingness to keep bedside manner in mind when interacting with patients
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Understanding of basic infection control practices
- Able to promote a healthy, safe environment
- Willing to work closely with other team members
- Experience working in a hospital or clinical environment
- Assists patients with personal hygiene needs and tasks as necessary.
- Transports patients to appropriate areas throughout the hospital, and on errands.
- Keeps detailed logs, documents, and reports of daily activities.
- Provides patients with food, beverages, and other forms of nourishment.
- Adheres to all medical centre rules, regulations, and standards.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality regarding patient files and conditions.
- Provides direct assistance to the nursing department.
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package.
- Lots of opportunities to extend your clinical knowledge and skills, in a supportive and progressive private practice environment.
- Joining a fantastic team, with a comprehensive and collaborative approach to patient care.
- The satisfaction of truly making a difference in the lives of patients.
The Chief Operations Officer
Ultra Care Medical Centre Inc.
24 East Half, Light & Second St. Alberttown, Georgetown, GY, S.A
or e-mail: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY