Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The management of Cevon’s Waste Management is looking to qualified personnel to work in the capacity of our Residential Department
- Performs general administrative and clerical tasks within the department.
- Report on the status of operations within the department as requested (Daily & Weekly)
- Observe trends, market changes and areas where we can improve on our service. Give recommendations to Management.
- Conduct weekly talks with workers on issues that will motivate, improve our image and enforce safety regulations.
- Observe workers attitude and ability and give appraisal annually.
- Ensure all customers are serviced as scheduled, report and address all complaints from customers.
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- High school diploma and/or relevant to the role.
- Proven able to work under pressure
- Strong typing, and computer skills
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Schedule quality control site visitations to customers.
- Keep record of all inventories with the department (toilets, tools, PPE, etc.)
- Issue and monitor the use of consumables and cleaning agents.
- Collect, organize and input employees' timesheets into a spreadsheet daily; calculate incentives to be paid to employees and give permission to either pay or withhold same.
- Some projects may require after-hours support.
Perform any other duty as assigned by the Department Manager
To be discussed at the interview.
Candidate interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to:
Human Resources Department
Cevon’s Waste Management
1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
Email Address: hr@cevon’s.com
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates with be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY