We are recruiting an experienced, detail, and result-oriented full-time Accounting Supervisor to provide professional accounting and administrative support to the Accounting Manager and General Manager and support effective staff and customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance from a recognized university or completion of ACCA.
- Four years’ minimum accounting experience at a senior Clerical level, including the use of accounting software (QuickBooks, ACCPAC, etc.).
- Advance Excel certification
- Minimum of two years experience in a service environment
- Sound knowledge of and analytical skills pertinent to IAS standards, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize work.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, ACCPAC, or other accounting software.
- Proficiency in Excel spreadsheet applications.
- High level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Human resources and supervisory skills; excellent communications skills, report-writing; ability to delegate, time management, and innovation.
- Demonstrated honesty and integrity in the performance of duties day-to-day.
- Confirms intercompany balances with other markets and providing supporting documentation.
- Completes timely and accurate bank reconciliations.
- Assists in the preparation of month-end closing, including preparation and/or analysis of Balance Sheet accounts. Also, with cash projections and cash flow reports.
- Assists with cash management, ensuring all deposits agree to deposit summaries, following up on collectibles, and preparing weekly bank account summary
- Maintains JE Control Log.
- Maintain inventory of assets and safeguard equipment and supplies. Perform periodic inventory checks, at a minimum annually.
- Supervise, mentor, and train assigned staff.
- Directly assist Retailers with questions, train Retailers regarding conciliation of revenue and cash deposits and any other requests.
- Prepare Payment plans and analyses.
- Assist with external and internal audits as well as any review by government entities.
- Prepare payroll and process such payments in accordance with company policy.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 15, 2021.
Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY