Manage the manufacturing operations of the company to ensure production of high quality products at all times.
- BSc. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial).
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a senior management position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of plant and mobile equipment.
(Persons living outside of Georgetown are encouraged to apply).
- Direct and coordinate daily functions of the manufacturing operations.
- Manage all levels of staff activity and performance.
- Overlook the operating and maintenance of all equipment to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY