Technical Security Specialist
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Technical Security Specialist is responsible within the Security Department for executing and managing the day-to-day logistics and Customs operations.
- Technical Qualifications/ Certificate.
- Security experience, at least 3 years is required
- Customs experience/interface at least 3 years is required.
- Disciplined process execution.
- Have strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, muti tasking.
- Can work well in a team environment
- Technical Security skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to SSHE principles
- Drive continuous improvement, best practices, and innovation.
- Support the company’s activities including security monitoring, camera monitoring, as well as other assigned responsibilities.
- Responsible for obtaining certification for both video and access control.
- Responsible for creation of a as well as providing and implementing the required training. Create tests with randomized test questions to assure operator competency.
- Prepare presentations for various Security training activities.
- Develop and maintain a Maintenance Spreadsheet to control and manage required spare parts for technical security systems.
- Responsible for monitoring warranties and equipment repairs, including shipping, tracking and returns/exchanges.
- Responsible to log all issues as well as updating the status, progress as well as when the issue has been resolved.
- Maintain an inventory list of all installed equipment along with model number and quantity, including testing, commissioning and hand-over documentation/reports when necessary.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the Technical Security Systems
- Attend on-site and remote training sessions
- Supervise new security installations to assure that the system is installed with quality and correct performance that meets the business needs.
- Support security Tools and Template updates.
- Provide technical support for business continuity Plan.
- CORE COMPETENCIES/SKILLS
- Culturally sensitive and aware.
- Current Drive License
- Oral and written communication skills
- Competency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY